Obtaining a driving learner's permit is a primary step to get a driver license.
A learner's permit is a legal authorization that allows those who are applying for driver license can drive for a stipulated period of time as coached practice.
Below are step-by-step guide to obtain the learner's permit:
Obtaining a driving learner's permit is a primary step to get a driver license
- Applicant must be 18 years old or older
- Get form MVA 15
- Pay the applicable fee
- Attend a certified driving institution
- Pass the driving test organized by the institution
- Have at least 3 months of driving experience accompanied by an instructor who holds a valid driving license
- Get an "L" plate affixed to the front and rear of the vehicle
Please note that every applicant has to obtain the Nigeria Highway Code.
>>> Find more useful tips and advice for safe driving here