We now have a chance of owning a totally brand new Peugeot 508 2019 which is said to be more compact, more robust and sharper with reduced height. The refreshed sedan's interior witnesses a development of the Peugeot i-Cockpit. At the same time, the car also comes with new engines, improved quality, ideal road-handling as well as countless high-tech features. All these elements make the car worth to be owned.
The new Peugeot 205 2019 and its significant changes
PEUGEOT i-Cockpit features:
- A compact steering wheel
- A head-up display unit along with a 12.3-inch digital screen
- A 10-inch wide HD capacitive touch-screen with 8:3 format
2019 Peugeot 508 - PRODUCTION
Inside, the Peugeot 508 is equipped with a compact steering wheel
Moreover, the new sedan also packs some following significant new features which are:
- 1.6-litre PureTech petrol and 1.5L/2.0L BlueHDi diesel engines for options.
- 4 USB sockets
- Frameless doors.
- Night vision system.
- Lane positioning assist
- Adaptive cruise control
- Modern active safety brake
- Active blind spot monitoring system
- Distance and driver attention alert
- Extended traffic sign recognition
- Lane keeping and high beam assist
- Speed limit recommendation and recognition
Finally, the France manufacturer successfully launched the all-new Peugeot 508 2019 which helped them to compete with the largest carmakers in the world
Peugeot CEO, Jean-Philippe IMPARATO said in his statement that after the success of the latest major launches as well as SUV offensive including Peugeot 5008, 3008 and 2008 models, the car brand aimed at developing a large saloon with the best quality. Finally, the France manufacturer successfully launched the all-new Peugeot 508 2019 which helped them to compete with the largest carmakers in the world and became the top high-end generalist car brand.
Reviews and prices of Peugeot cars in Nigeria:
- Peugeot 206 2004 Review
- Peugeot 206 Prices in Nigeria (Update in 2019)
- 307 Peugeot 2008 review
- Peugeot 301 and 307 Prices in Nigeria (Update in 2019)
- Peugeot 406 2004 Review
- Peugeot 406 & 407 Prices in Nigeria (Update in 2019)
- 2010 Peugeot 407 Review
- A review of the best Peugeot sports car ever - the Peugeot RCZ (Update in 2019)
- Peugeot 508 2017 Review (Update in 2019)
- Peugeot 508 prices in Nigeria: new, tokunbo & Nigerian used car prices
- Latest updates on Peugeot price in Nigeria (Update in 2019)