Good news for lovers of luxury cars as Rolls-Royce recently unveiled the latest 2021 model of the popular Rolls-Royce Ghost sedan. This new 2021 RR Ghost is the second-generation of the luxury sedan model and it sure packs a lot of advanced car technologies that cannot be found in any other Rolls-Royce car model as of today.
Meet the all-new 2021 Rolls-Royce Ghost sedan – the most technologically advanced Rolls car for now
2021 Rolls-Royce Ghost – What’s New?
There are quite a number of changes and new features added to the new RR Ghost that we cannot really list them all out to the “tiniest” detail. However, below is a highlight of the most notable ones that lots of people are currently talking about;
- More legroom than the previous model.
- Rectangular-shaped headlights featuring Laser and LED lights to provide up to 2,000ft of illumination range (plus extra 20 LED lights fixed under the car’s radiator grille to lighten up the veins).
- Exquisite luxury Cabin features like an illuminated front fascia housing a glowing “GHOST” nameplate that is surrounded by over 850 illuminated stars and the Starlight headliner overhead passengers.
A glimpse of the interior of the 2021 Rolls-Royce Ghost – perfect definition of a luxurious interior, isn’t it?
- Impressive acoustic treated interior to achieve an overall serene interior cabin space.
- Electric-powered doors (for effortless ingress and egress).
- Self-Parking, lane departure warning, Wi-Fi hotspot and a plethora of other safety and luxury car technologies.
>>> Check out: 40 Nigerian celebrities who drive Rolls-Royce (Part 2)
Want to take a closer look at the newly unveiled 2021 Rolls-Royce Ghost sedan? Check out this short video review below;
2021 Rolls-Royce Ghost: In-Depth First Look | Carfection 4K