The hydrogen-powered 2021 Toyota Mirai luxury sedan is finally here, but it comes with a price tag that might be on the high side for some set of customers. However, this new model is loaded with some highly admirable luxury features and options that make it worthy of its “hefty” price tag. And one must not be quick to forget that the 2021 Toyota Mirai also runs on hydrogen fuel cell which makes it even more special.
Meet the new 2021 Toyota Mirai luxury sedan that runs on hydrogen fuel cell
While the previous generation of the Toyota Mirai was offered with only one trim level, the new 2021 model comes in 2 admirable trim levels which include “Limited” and “XLE”. Meanwhile, none of these two trim levels are offered at a starting price less than ₦28million ($75,000) before adding the shipping and clearing fees.
To make life easier, we have highlighted below some of the enticing features specific to the “XLE” trim of this new 2021 Toyota Mirai. Check them out:
- Modern infotainment system with a 12.3-inch touch display and a JBL audio system with 14 speakers (also supports Amazon Alexa, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto)
- 8-inch digital instrument cluster that displays the fuel efficiency, speedometer, and selected driving mode.
- Wireless phone charger, power-folding mirrors plus puddle lights, manually-controlled rear seat sunshades, heated front seats, and dual-zone climate control.
This is what it looks like on the inside of the 2021 Toyota Mirai luxury sedan
>>> Read this: Prospective buyers of Honda Pilot SUV to get irresistible incentives
As for the “Limited” trim of the 2021 Toyota Mirai, we have also listed below some of the key features that come standard with it. Check them out:
- 3-zone climate control, rear touchscreen (for operating the audio system, climate control, and rear sunshades)
- Coloured heads-up display
- Ventilated and heated front seats as well as back seats
- Panoramic moonroof (with power-slide shade)
- A 360-degree camera and Intelligent Park Assist system
If you are already falling in love with this awesome 2021 Mirai and would love to get a closer look at the beautiful car, watch this preview video below.
2021 Toyota Mirai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Preview
>>> Visit Naijauto.com every day to read about the latest cars.