Naijauto is pleased to inform all SUV lovers, particularly the Lexus GX fans that the automaker has included fantastic fresh updates in its coming 2020 Lexus GX 460 SUV model.
1. Overview on 2020 Lexus GX 460
The Lexus GX 460 is among the auto market’s longest-running SUV so far, as it had been originally launched as far back as 10 years ago and it has since then been based on the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado’s sturdy framework.
This new “refresh” gives the 2020 Lexus GX 460 some really new touches that keep it in line with all of the other Lexus products currently being produced. The update includes new headlights and a more contemporary type of spindle grille, but its restyling still feels moderate in line with previous updates which the model has received in past times.
The update also includes colours and trim adjustments such as the red leather addition but the model’s powertrain didn’t change’’: 4.6L V8 301hp engine with 329 pound-foot of torque.
>>> Wanna buy a GX 460? Please refer to this price list! Lexus GX470 & GX460 prices in Nigeria (Update in 2019)
Is it possible to not notice the new headlights, spindle grille and the likes in a Lexus GX 460 SUV update?
2. Detailed features added to 2020 Lexus GX 460
Below is a highlight of other notable features that are probably presented on 2020 Lexus GX 460!
- Enhanced OffRoad capabilities provided by the new added Off-road Package (Luxury trims only)
- Cameras now feed to panoramic and multiview monitors to give drivers a better view of surroundings
- MultiTerrain Select and Crawl Control
- Hill-start assist and Downhill assist (plus vehicle stability control and active traction control)
- Lexus Safety System+ suite now standard (comprising Dynamic HighSpeed radar cruise control, High beam automatic control, lane departure alert, pedestrian detection and Pre-Collision System)
- KDSS (Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System) and adaptive variable suspension with electronic control.
>>> You can check other Lexus car price in Nigeria here: Prices of Lexus cars in Nigeria! (Updated 2019)
3. How much is a 2020 Lexus GX 460?
No pricing has been given yet for this coming 2020 Lexus GX 460 but Naijauto estimates the model will be no less than N20 million in MSRP. That means to get one delivered to your place in Nigeria, you may have to pay double that amount.
As can be predicted, the estimated price of 2020 GX 460 is not affordable to all