1. Overview of 2020 Hyundai Venue
The 2020 Hyundai Venue SUV, unveiling at the 2019 New York International Auto Show is Hyundai’s latest SUV, deriving its name from a place people want to be seen. Hyundai Venue is the Korean brand's smallest Crossover/SUV, which comes in SE and SEL trims, and expresses the features of the place to be. It offers hospitality and safety in a unique fashionable style with its standard safety features at an affordable price.
2020 Hyundai Venue ia affordable and yet stylish
2. Architecture of 2020 Hyundai Venue
The Hyundai Venue is built to display confident body forms carrying a new understanding of Hyundai’s signature design language. Venue 2020’s architecture consists of these following features!
The latest Hyundai Venue makes use of:
- The Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) in the car’s front-facing camera to help detect an imminent collision and avoid impact or minimize damage by braking autonomously.
- The Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) that helps in preventing accidental lane departure by sensing road markings automatically steering the car if necessary.
- The Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW) that helps in detecting approaching vehicles that may be hidden from view during highway driving.
- The Driver Attention Warning (DAW) system monitors a variety of driver-related features to help detect driver fatigue or careless driving.
- The Rear Collision Cross-Traffic Warning (RCCW) that helps in detecting when a vehicle may have entered a car’s rearward path providing a driver alert.
- The Drive Modes includes a snow mode for improved FWD road performance.
>>> Get updated price list of Hyundai cars here on Naijauto.com!
The technology of the Venue is adequate for a car of its price and class
The 2020 Venue is upgraded to offer more comfort and entertainment options for users as below:
- An 8.0-inch touchscreen for infotainment
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility
- Bluetooth connectivity
- A USB port
- Smartphone app that can remotely start the car.
- Free map updates included via Hyundai Mapcare for 3 years.
The Venue sports an 8 inch display and boasts Apple Carplay and Android Auto
>>> All you need to know about buying a used 2012 Hyundai Elantra Should you buy a used Hyundai Elantra 2012 - is it worth it?
2.3. Interior and Exterior Styling
Here's the brief summary of highlights on 2020 Hyundai Venue!
- A Well-designed cabin with several handy storage areas including one ahead of the shifter and one in front of the passenger.
- Base mdels of different colors with denim and leatherette uphlstery.
- A 60/40 split rear seats with 18.7 cubic feet f storage with the rear seats up and 31.9 cubic feet with the seats folded.
- A 99.2-inch wheelbase which is identical to the Ford EcoSport.
- A slid and full volume wheel arch and strong character lines.
- A front cascading grille comprising the new Hyundai signature face found on both Kona and NEXO versions.
- Composite LED lights and cube shaped headlamps.
- 17-inch ally wheels with the 15-inch standard wheels.
The Hyundai Venue provides roominess and comfort for five in its cabin
3. Engine and Performance
The 2020 Hyundai Venue has a magnificent engine layout and array of performances such as:
- A 1.6-liter four-cylinder Dual Port Fuel Injection (DPFI) engine which fastens up to either a six-speed manual or a continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT).
- An estimated city/highway combined fuel-economy rating of 33 miles per gallon.
- First internally developed proprietary IVT which offers a shift control strategy thereby enhancing shift responses through continuous range of effective gear ratios.
- Smooth transition of engine operating speeds.
- A high contrast color scheme.
>>> Have you ever thought about buying a used Hyundai IX35? Here's why you should. 3 reasons why you should buy a used Hyundai IX35
The Hyundai's 4-Cylinder 1.6L engine is enough to haul its normal load
5. Capacity and Price of 2020 Hyundai Venue
The 2020 Venue is packed with premium suitable additions to give it style and versatility. It offers great hospitality and safety features such as.
- A cargo space with rear covering shelf for added privacy which can be conveniently stowed along the rear seat when not in use.
- A dual level cargo floor providing flexibility when folded down either at the top position or lower position to accommodate taller cargoes.
- A standard automatic emergency braking and blind spot monitors.
The Hyundai Venue carries entertaining, yet extremely purposeful designs and modern packages. It offers adaptability to the urban entrepreneur’s lifestyle experienced in today’s fast-growing environment by consumers. The Venue is also a great fit in accommodating busy lifestyles with an abundance of practical features combining safety, versatility and connectivity.
Suggested retail price of 2020 Hyundai Venue is quite affordable, at just $17,000 (~N6.1 million).
The Venue offers good capacity for goods and people at a low price
There you have it, the 2020 Hyundai Venue is a good car, affordable and fuel efficient. This Hyundai low cost SUV is totally suitable for developing economies like Nigeria and the rest of Africa. Although the fuel economy fiigures have not been officially made known, expert guesstimates are looking at a combined 33mpg. The price of just over six million naira is also an estimate based on Hyundai's similr cars such as he Kona.
However, it is dfinitely true that this is a solid, reliable car for the Nigerian market. The Venue is certain to perform well in the Nigerian auto space both for its list price and general specs. You can definitely make this car a part of your garage today.
>>> Naijauto also hosts the most up-to-date auto releases here