At this point, Naijauto shouldn’t still be introducing the 2020 BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe anymore but in this update, we have got to introduce the newly added versions that come with 2-doors and hand-finished bodywork.
They are the 840i xDrive and 840i rear-wheel drive models which both draw power from the BMW’s 3.0L inline-6 turbocharged engine that delivers 335hp and 368 pound-foot of torque. The new M850i xDrive, on the other hand, gets a 4.4L V8 twin-turbo engine that delivers 523hp and 553 pound-foot of torque.
All versions of the 2020 BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe come with a bodywork that is very distinct and noticeable around the A-pillar’s aft, the back area with stretched dimensions that are wide enough, and having the widest track so far as a “4-door coupe” amidst other BMW cars.
>>> Have you seen the 2020 Lexus SUV? 2020 Lexus GX 460 SUV detailed updates & estimated price
It’s hard not to notice the distinct bodywork on the 2020 BMW 8 Series four-door Gran coupe versions
Below is a brief highlight of some other “worthy of mention” features and updates;
- The new 2020 BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe comes with a stretched 7.9 inches wheelbase, expanded body with extra 9 inches length, 1.2 inches more to its rear track, and 2.2 inches taller roof.
- More upright windshield allowing for a taller roof to provide more passenger headroom
- Standard panoramic glass sun/moon roof
- Nappa leather on door panel uppers and dashboard by standard while Vernasca leather is also used in the interior stitches.
- A 12.3inch screen behind the vehicle’s steering wheel with Live Cockpit professional
- Latest heads up display and latest iDrive with a 10.25-inch instrument panel screen.
- The extended console at the rear with available Storage trays, USB ports, air vents and left/right climate controls for passengers seating at the back.
We did warn you this car was rocking!