[Video] iPhone on the dashboard explodes in direct sunlight

08/21/2018

Share this post:
The woman placed her iPhone on the dashboard, thinking it would be docilely lying there but it exploded into flame.

This should be a lesson for everyone who gets behind the wheel. A Chinese driver shared a footage collected from her dashcam after she herself experienced a hard-breathing incident in her cabin.

iphone catches fire on the dashboard

Without the AC on, the cabin is normally 30 degrees Celsius hotter than the outside

The woman placed her iPhone on the dashboard, thinking it would be docilely lying there. But No, it did not. Suddenly a fire was burst from her phone leaving her dumbfounded and stopped the car almost instantly. Fortunately, the self-kindling fire died itself before the interior would get significant damage.

iPhone catches fire in the cabin

 Long-term exposure to the sun or heat can cause permanent damage to the batteries, Apple warns its users

To explain the incident, her husband blamed the battery she had placed back in February. He thought he was tricked by the mobile phone shop into buying an unofficial one.

When they asked for the compensation, the shop tried to evade their responsibility and would be only willing to make up with a second-hand model, which kind of frustrated the couple.

Video: Moment iPhone randomly EXPLODES forcing woman to flee

In the summer, it is critical to protecting your car from direct sunlight. Without the AC on, the cabin is normally 30 degrees Celsius hotter than the outside. The viral video draws the attention of iPhone users to the Apple’s warning that reads long-term exposure to the sun or heat can cause permanent damage to the batteries. So if you are a smartphone user, especially an iPhone user, make sure to protect your phone from long-term direct sunlight.

>>> Related posts:

Share this post:
Tags:
See more
Covid 19