Against all odds and unimpressive turn out of events in the global automotive industry this year, Toyota was still able to beat 9 other popular brands to become the World’s Most Valuable Car Brand for the year 2020. The Japanese automaker bagged this title following the results of a recent study carried out by Brand Finance, a renowned independent brand valuation company in the United Kingdom.
The renowned Japanese automaker, Toyota, has been named the “World’s Most Valuable Car Brand” in 2020
Top 10 most valuable car brands in 2020
Despite losing 8% of its overall brand value this year, Toyota impressively beat 9 other brands to maintain its title of “World’s Most Valuable Car Brand” in 2020. This recent success makes the 8th time in a row that Japanese automaker has been maintaining the highly coveted title despite strong competitors.
Below is a list of the top 10 most valuable car brands in 2020 and their estimated values:
- Toyota – ₦19.8 trillion ($51.59 billion)
- Mercedes-Benz – ₦18.9 trillion ($49.26 billion)
- BMW – ₦15.3 trillion ($39.75 billion)
- Honda – ₦8.3 trillion ($21.69 billion)
- Hyundai – ₦5.5 trillion ($14.29 billion)
- Tesla – ₦4.89 trillion ($12.78 billion)
- Ford – ₦4.81 trillion ($12.56 billion)
- Audi – ₦4.76 trillion ($12.42 billion)
- Volkswagen – ₦4.69 trillion ($12.26 billion)
- Porsche – ₦4.33 trillion ($11.30 billion)
>>> Recommended: How Toyota Corolla became the best-selling car in Nigeria?
Apart from topping the list of the most valuable car brands in 2020, Toyota also successfully made it to the 7th position on the 2020 Best Global Brands ranking. The automobile brand impressively took a coveted position just below popular global brands like Coca-Cola, Samsung, Google, Microsoft, Amazon and Apple.
Meanwhile, if you would also like to know the top 10 richest companies in the world, watch this video below.
Top 10 Richest Car Companies in The World