1. How much Cristiano Ronaldo has to pay for this most expensive car?
The first-of-its-name Bugatti was sold to the legendary star at €11million (~N4.5 billion), reports suggest.
However, Cristiano Ronaldo Bugatti La Voiture Noire will not be delivered until 2021.
The most recent Bugatti Ronaldo bought was in 2017
Though it was initially rumored that Ferdinand Piech, former chairman of the Volkswagen group had purchased the La Voiture Noire, however, all claims to that were discarded when a Spanish website stated otherwise. Apparently, Ferdinand was beat to it.
Not much is known about the Bugatti's finest model. Nonetheless, you can guess that it's too impressive and that's not even close to stating it the way it really is.
The images of Bugatti La Voiture Noire at Geneva Motor show
Its exterior combines sharp, precise edges, with a more accentuated grille. The rear end of the car bends over, into the spoiler, with six dubious looking exhaust tips. That feature alone highlights the whole car, making luxurious impact. The interior design remains esoteric (of course! to only the automakers) since it's said to have been developed in the last six months. The complete road version will be out by 2021, so Bugatti says. The one off version should belong to Cristiano only for that long.
>>> See full car collection of CR7 here! Cristiano Ronaldo house and car & latest salary revealed
2. Facts around Ronaldo's newly bought Bugatti La Voiture Noire
Let's find out some interesting facts around this special car while waiting for its delivery to CR7!
- First exhibited at the Geneva Motor show in March 2019, Bugatti La Voiture Noire is a sports prototype to celebrate the car maker's 110th anniversary.
- The car is a modern version and a form of tributary to Bugatti Type 57 SC Atlantic introduced in the 1930s.
- It is powered by an 8.0 liter turbocharged W16, generating 1500 hp, 1,180 lb-ft of monstrous torque and makes a radical 260mph on the highway.
- The La voiture Noire can reach 60 mph in just 2.5 seconds when starting from rest
- Cristiano Ronaldo has to wait 2 years and a half for the delivery of this world's most expensive car
This video gives a brief historical background of the La Voiture Noire