Believe it or not, the renowned American SUV manufacturer – Jeep has been manufacturing vehicles for about 80 years now. As part of the celebration of this great milestone, the automaker has recently released 80th-anniversary edition of every single model in its lineup, spanning from the Wrangler to the Renegade.
Each of these new special edition SUV models features revised loons both on the outside and inside as well as a bespoke “80th anniversary” badging.
American SUV manufacturer, Jeep releases a new special edition for each of its SUV models to celebrate 80th anniversary
Meet the 80th anniversary Jeep SUV models
Despite being in the business for about 80 years, the Jeep brand has been known for never compromising when it comes to consistently delivering sturdy SUVs with incredible 4x4 capabilities. Below is a quick highlight of notable details for each of the new special edition SUV models that have just been released by the company to celebrate its 80th anniversary:
- 2021 Jeep Renegade (80th-anniversary edition): This new edition has an 8.4-inch moderate infotainment system that comes with climate control (dual-zone) system. It is offered at a starting price of ₦10.7million ($27,595).
- 2021 Jeep Compass (80th-anniversary edition): Jeep is offering a variety of paint options for this new Compass SUV. These paint options include colours like White, Redline, Laser Blue, Granite Crystal, Jazz Blue, Olive Green, Diamond Black, and Velvet Red.Also, this model carries an ₦11.5million ($29,695) starting price tag.
The 80th-anniversary edition of the 2021 Jeep Renegade and 2021 Jeep Compass clearly comes with refreshed looks and more options
- 2021 Jeep Cherokee (80th-anniversary edition): This new model comes with similar paint options as the 2021 Jeep Compass but with more colour options like Hydro Blue, Slate Blue, Spitfire Orange, Light Brownstone, and Bright White. This model is offered at a starting price of ₦13.1million ($33,805).
- 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee (80th-anniversary edition): Just like the name implies; you get more “Grand” options than the regular Cherokee. Some of these additions include a ProTech (II) safety package, leather seats, 20-inch wheels and of course a bigger starting price of ₦17.2million ($44,335).
Both the 2021 Jeep Cherokee and Grand Cherokee (80th-anniversary edition) comes with lots of luxury options
>>> Read later: Top 5 cars that are best for surviving flood-prone areas
- 2021 Jeep Gladiator (80th-anniversary edition): Just as many might already suspect, the seat cloths of this new Gladiator pickup truck features black diamond embossment with the “80th Anniversary” tag. The new SUV model also comes with newer paint options like Sarge, Black, Hydro Blue, Firecracker Red, Bright White, Granite Crystal, and Snazzberry. Anyone interested in this mode should be willing to squeeze out ₦16.2million ($41,740) which is just the starting price.
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler (80th-anniversary edition): This edition of the popular Wrangler SUV features similar interior and exterior accents as the Gladiator but with extra paint options like Hella Yella and Sting Gray. It also comes with a slightly lower price tag of ₦15.3million ($39,490) for the 4-door variant and ₦14million ($35,990) for the 2-door variant.
Would you like to take a closer look at the 80th-anniversary edition of the 2020 Jeep Cherokee SUV? Watch this video;
Video: 2021 Jeep Cherokee 80th Anniversary Edition V6 4X4 For Sale | 29917T