Naijauto is getting really positive vibes from some of the latest developments, partnerships, and innovations in the Nigerian automotive space.
In the past few months, we have seen various impressive moves by the top auto dealers in Nigeria like Coscharis Motors introducing the Luxury Rolls-Royce Black Badge into the local auto market as well collaborating with the popular French automaker, Renault to sell low-cost vehicles in the local auto market.
Coscharis Motors has introduced more than five new car models into the Nigerian auto market in 2019, including the RR black badge
Similarly, we also published updates from seeing Weststar Associates Limited as it launches the new Mercedes CLA car models in Nigeria.
In the same light of innovative partnerships, we have just gotten updates confirming that the Lagos giants, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, Private Jets Nigeria, and Legend Hotel have successfully sealed a new partnership deal which we are expecting will birth new developments that will highly benefit the Nigerian automotive industry. Below is the only public picture released to confirm this new partnership deal;
Lagos giants – Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, Private Jets Nigeria, and Legend Hotel, have just sealed a new partnership deal
>>> Is the Coscharis / Renault partnership working yet. Check this out: The truth behind 2 Renault models manufactured in Nigeria in July
For the benefit of those unfamiliar with the faces in the above picture, in order from LEFT to RIGHT, they are;
- Business Manager of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars in Lagos – Tolu Gbadamosi (far left)
- COO of Private Jets Nigeria – Omotade Lepe (2nd left)
- Private Jets Nigeria CEO – Samuel Iwuajoku Jnr. (1st right & standing beside the Rolls-Royce car having a handshake)
- GM of Corporate Communications and Marketing at Coscharis Group – Abiona Babarinde (2nd right, in a blue suit and having a handshake)
- GM of Legend Hotel, Curio – Peter Idoko (far right, in black suit)
We look forward to seeing the new things that will come out of this plausible partnership.
>>> Keep up with the latest in the Nigerian auto industry by clicking -> automotive industry updates.