We recently stumbled upon photos and details of an impressively modified Mercedes-Benz X-Class pickup truck that is a complete “head-turner”.
There is absolutely almost no rough terrain or bad road that will be able to stop the aggressively tuned truck. Despite sharing the same underpinnings with the popular Nissan Navara pickup truck, the modified Mercedes-Benz X-Class is just on another level.
This comprehensively modified Mercedes-Benz X-Class pickup truck is perfect for just about any rough terrain
According to sources, this Mercedes X-Class truck is dubbed the “Exy Extreme+” and it’s said to be a product of a company called Pickup Design.
The aggressive-looking pickup truck encompasses quite a number of mechanical, interior, and exterior modifications that greatly add to its off-road worthiness.
Starting with the exterior, this modified truck features an upgraded body kit which includes a noticeable rear bumper, a different fuel filler cover, rear and front wheel arch extensions, a bespoke rear spoiler, taillight frames, headlight frames, bonnet lip, a customized grille, and front bumper.
Here’s a view of the interior of the “Exy Extreme+” Mercedes-Benz X-Class truck by Pickup Design
Photo Source: Carlex Design
Some of the other notable interior and exterior features that come with this modified pickup truck includes:
- 18-inch alloy wheels which are wrapped in strong 33-inch Radar Renegade (RT+ POR 118Q) tyres
- Custom side steps, an assembly of LED light bars on the truck’s roof and a front skid plate
- Alcantara and black leather finished seats, door panels, and dashboard
- Bright yellowish-green accents at strategic places both inside and outside
- A custom steering wheel that gives almost the same feeling as that of sports cars
- Bespoke exhaust system
- New suspension components which add an impressive 100mm to its overall ride height
Take a closer look at this powerful pickup truck in the official video uploaded by the tuning company itself;
Mercedes X Class Exy Extreme +