Libra Motors represents the new face of Nigerian middle-scale mass transportation
Traveling by road to hometowns and villages during festivities like Christmas is very popular in Nigeria. Since a lot of Nigerians have no private cars of their own, a popular way to travel during holidays is via public transport. Several transportation companies have emerged over the decades that provide the service of moving people between states and cities in Nigeria. Popular companies include God is Good Motors or GIGM, Chisco, ABC transport, and Libra Motors.
In a welcome development, transportation companies have adopted better maintenance and safety measures. This is in order to stem the traditional occurrence of accidents, especially around the "Ember months." Libra Motors Limited or LIBMOT is one of the leading transport companies in Nigeria currently. The company focuses on comfortably moving people from one state to the other in a timely and affordable manner. Check out Libra Motors price list 2020 for all destinations, how to make online booking & terminals across Nigeria.
1. Libra Motors price list 2020 for all destinations
For now, most LIBMOT destinations are concentrated between the South-East, Lagos, and Abuja. Find the full list below. Please note that prices usually experience a hike during the festivities and celebration of the Christmas holidays, and this is not peculiar to LIBMOT alone. For instance, Iyana Ipaja to Abia (Aba), which used to be ₦5,800, is now ₦8,400 to ₦8,800. Prices will usually revert to normal after the yuletide. Please find the normal 2020 prices below.
|Abia (Aba)||Lagos (Okota)||₦6,200|
|Abia (Umuahia)||Lagos (Festac)||₦6,200|
|Abia (Aba)||Lagos (Iyana-Ipaja)||₦5,800|
|Lagos (Okota)||Port Harcourt||₦6,500|
2. Libra Motors online booking
In line with its current drive to foster optimal customer experience, LIBMOT has enabled online booking across all terminals and routes. This can be done either by booking your trip on Libra Motors website or via the mobile app, which can be downloaded from Google PlayStore (for Android devices) or App Store (for Apple iOS devices). The good news is, if you book via the LIBMOT App, you stand to get a ₦1,500 discount. Please follow these steps:
Step 1: Choose destination
- First, log in or sign up or continue as a guest.
- Click "Select Departure" and "Select Destination" to select which terminal you would like to depart from and arrive at
- Click "Depart on" to select the date you prefer to travel
- Click "Adults" and "Children" to select the number of adults and children you're traveling with.
- Then click "Search".
Select departure date, departure, terminal, destination, and number of travelers
Step 2: Select seats
After you click "Search", a choice of travel times will be displayed. You can then select and view seats available.
- The black or grey seats are already selected, white seats are vacant, and green seats are selected by you. Continue to submit your seat choice.
- Once you have chosen your seat, the next thing to do is fill the passenger detail form. Fill the form with the right info, tick to agree with the "Terms and conditions" and continue.
- If you have a coupon, you can use this here, and then click the "proceed" button.
After searching, the available buses will display with departure times, and color-coded seats that are easy to select
Step 3: Pay and get confirmation
- Fill in the provided payment form with your card details, then "Pay amount." This is a Paystack secure payment.
- After clicking the "pay amount," you should get a One Time Password or an OTP on the mobile number you provided. Once you input this OTP, you should get a "Booking successful" message. The ticket reference code will also be included. This is the code you take to the terminal chosen for a printed ticket. Contact customer care if you are debited and your payment goes through but you don't get positive confirmation from LIBMOT.
Once you fill in the correct details, click "Pay"
3. LIBMOT bus terminals in Nigeria
Libra Motors currently operates from 18 terminals in 10 states; some of these are Lagos, Rivers, Delta, Enugu, Imo, Abuja, Abia, and Edo states. In addition, the transport company has successfully established several branches in Lagos, making it easier for travelers to locate a terminal there.
No 1, Milverton, Aba
Unizik Junction, Awka, Anambra State.
68, Shoganmu Street By Bariga New Garage, LCDA, Bariga, Lagos.
|Asaba-Onitsha Express Road, by Head Bridge Delta State.||08033808645 08034721709|
|92, Ikotun-Egbe Road, Ejigbo, Lagos State.||
|Ekwulobia Roundabout, Ekwulobia, Anambra State.||
|7, Market Road, Mgbemma Park, Enugu State||07087357097 08034721709|
|Adolak filling station along UI, Sango Road, Samonda Ibadan||08187471564|
|192, Ijesha Road, Market B/Stop, Ijesha - Lagos||08034721709 08033950838|
|2A, Jolaosho Adelowo Str, Offf Lagos Abeokuta Expressway Lagos State.||
|Mosholashi B/Stop, Lagos Badagry Exp. Road / Old Ojo Road||
|KM 10 Badagry Expressway, Mile 2, Lagos||08034721709 08064631814|
|King Okizu Road, Nnewi, Anambra State||08031990986 08034721709|
|118, Okota Road, Okota-Isolo, Lagos.||
|No 3, Egbu Road, Owerri.||08034617632 08052521014|
|Olu Obasanjo Road, by Elebor Street, opp RCC First Gate, Waterlines||08033447686|
|Lagos Street, Umuahia.||
|134, Warri Sapele Effurun, By Airport Junction, Warri.||08035392005 08034721709|
This is one of Libra Motors' terminals in Nigeria, the passengers get to wait comfortably before their bus takes off
4. About Libra Motors
History and development
Established in 2003, LIBMOT leverages technology to provide qualitative transport and logistic services to customers.
Godwin Eghosa Odoruyi the owner, Managing Director and Chief Executive officer of LIBMOT, started the company with 10 Falker buses bought in Holland. These buses were modified to carry more passengers, making them more fit for long-distance transportation business. The company slowly began to channel profits into acquiring Toyota Hiace buses. They were also able to add other routes. LIBMOT also intends to service Central African and the West-African sub-regions in its expansion plan. Today, LIBMOT services South-West, Sout-East, and South-South routes.
LIBMOT's customers are drawn from business executives, urban elite, as well as the rural populace. It is also popular with students and families interested in comfort while they travel. Holidaymakers in Nigeria at festive seasons, school education tours as well as travelers for leisure and tourism are also targeted.
Why LIBMOT is outstanding
LIBMOT prides itself in a number of areas, where it has a comparative advantage over competitors, which help the company stay one step ahead of the competition. These are:
- Competitive pricing
- Enough routes, terminals and a large fleet to handle customers transportation needs
- Quick response to customer experience due to its online driven operation
- Standard vehicles that are well maintained and upgraded regularly. This especially important because of the usual accidents that happen around the December/Christmas period.
- Certified drivers that are trained in good customer relations as well as feedback
Libra Motors has over 40 buses in its fleet scattered over its 18+ terminals in 10 states. This large fleet gives it a great advantage, as this enables at least 2 buses to service each of its 18+ terminals across the country. All buses are Toyota Hiace buses that are fully air-conditioned. Also, the company maintains a workforce of over 100 drivers, meaning fresh and alert drivers are always available for trips.
Besides interstate transportation, LIBMOT also provide Bus hire and Logistics services.
5. Libra Motors headquarters contact address
Location: Cele Okota Road, Lagos State, Nigeria.
Phone number: 09031565022, 08090904385
Email address: email@example.com
Follow Libra Motors on Facebook
Follow Libra Motors on Twitter
Follow Libra Motors on Instagram
6. People who travel with Libra Motors also patronage
- God is Good Motors price list & terminals across Nigeria
- ABC transport price list 2020, online booking and terminals in Nigeria
- Young Shall Grow Motors: price list 2020, online booking & contacts
- GUO Transport price list, how to book & common questions
- Chisco Transport: terminals, routes, price list 2020, online booking & contacts
>>> Enjoyed this? This Christmas season stay with transport news and tips on Naijauto for updates!