Jeff Bezos cars: how the Amazon CEO drives to work every morning
Have you ever heard of the Jeff Bezos' favourite car - the $2,000 1996 Honda Accord he usually drives to work? To be more exact, his wife drives him in this old Honda every morning.
He’s such a modest billionaire! You must say with utter admiration.
The Honda Accord MacKenzie drops Bezos off for work
But look twice at the list below and hold your breath for extravagant vehicles this billionaire owns in his garage. No one buys a six garage mansion for one Honda Accord!
1. Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio - $3 million (₦1.1 billion) - the "cheapest" one of Jeff Bezos cars
Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio is among the most expensive cars in recent year
2. Bugatti Veyron Mansory - $3.4 million (₦1.2 billion) - Jeff Bezos's favourite car
Bugatti Veyron Mansory: the dream of even millionaires
3. W Motors Lykan Hypersport - $4 million (₦1.5 billion)
Sporty and distinctive is Lykan Hypersport
>>> Check out the largest collection of cars for sale in Nigeria and pick one for your own choice!
4. Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita - $4.8 million (₦1.7 billion) - The fastest Jeff Bezos cars
Koenigsegg: the fastest for the richest
5. Lamborghini Veneno - $5 million (₦1.8 billion) - The most expensive one of Jeff Bezos cars
Of course a Lambo can’t be missed
>>> You might want to check out:
- Lamborghini prices in Nigeria – Is it luxury that much?
- Lamborghini Gallardo price in Nigeria – the only Lambo you can buy pre-owned in Nigeria
6. Dassault Falcon 900 EX - $41 million (₦ 14,9 billion) - How come? It’s a private jet, guys!
Here comes the beast of the wealthiest man on Earth!
How Jeff Bezos makes money from Amazon per second?
Jeff Bezos houses: neighbors of Bill Gates, the Obamas, Ivanka Trump & Hollywood stars
The Amazon founder is owning at least 4 giant estates across the United States, in the same street or neighborhood with renowned billionaires, politicians and movie stars. Now, let’s take a look one by one and ready to wow!
1. Medina in Washington
Jeff Bezos owns 2 homes in Medina, the same area with Bill Gates. The first house is over 1,900 m2 while the other is nearly 800 m2. The total price of these properties when Jeff bought them was $10 million (~N3.6 billion). He also spent $28 million in 2010 for renovation.
The cost of house renovation is 3 times higher than its original price
2. Beverly Hills in California
Sounds familiar? This is the spot of almost all biggest stars in the Hollywood industry. The street where the Bezos (sometimes) reside has been home to such household names as Jimmy Stewart or Donna Reed.
The Spanish style home was sold to Bezos at $24 million in 2007, containing 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, a swimming pool, a tennis court, 6 car garages, 4 fountains, a formal garden, a guest house and a cutting-edge media room.
Exactly like a 5-star resort!
Roomy as it seems, this house doesn’t meet Bezos’ recent requirements. Therefore, the centi-billionaire has spent $13 million buying a modest 4-bedroom house next to his.
3. Van Horn in Texas
Bezos is a good boy, so he bought a 30,000-acre ranch in Texas to remember the summertime in his grandparents’ farm here. The land is also home base to his private space company – Blue Origin.
30,000-acre home counted, Bezos is owning approximately 400,000 acres in West Texas and no one knows exactly how much he has spent buying and renovating this area.
Blue Origin stays right next to its owner’s home
4. Washington D.C
2 years ago, the Amazon CEO acquired a $23-million building in Kalorama, Washington. The house was built in 1912 and used to serve as a textile museum. Right down the street is the home of Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner. Obamas’ house stays nearby, worth roughly $5.3 million.
The former textile museum is now turned into the billionaire’s house
Jeff Bezos & most frequently asked questions
1. Who is Jeff Bezos?
Jeffrey Preston Bezos is a famous American entrepreneur. He founded the largest online shopping retailer, Amazon, in 1994 since when he has served as the chairman and CEO of the company.
Jeff Bezos are also owning Blue Origin for human spaceflight services and Bezos Expeditions for finance management. Another business belonging to this man is the Washington Post after his acquisition in 2013.
2. When did Jeff Bezos become the richest man in the world?
Jeff Bezos surpassed Bill Gates to become the wealthiest man in the world on July 27, 2017 with an estimated net worth of over $90 billion at that time.
Bill Gates & Jeff Bezosclosely competed with each other in July, 2017
3. How much is Jeff Bezos net worth?
In March, 2018, Forbes announced Jeff Bezos reached the total net worth of $112 billion. He was also recognized as the first centi-billionaire, later the “richest man in modern history” when his wealth peaked at $150 billion in July this year.
Right at the moment, when we search Google, his current net worth is $137.2 billion, equivalent to around 50 thousand billion nairas. Can you count how many “0” this number has?
4. What is Jeff Bezos age?
54 years old. The CEO was born on January 12, 1964.
5. Who is Jeff Bezos wife?
Jeff Bezos got married to MacKenzie Bezos, a novelist. They met each other in 1992 and married one year after.
The Bezos family in an event of Paramount Pictures
The couple has 3 sons and adopts a daughter from China. They are all living in Washington D.C.
Jeff Bezos biography: the ups-and-downs journey from an office staff to the Amazon owner
Let Naijauto tell you the story how we have a Jeff Bezos as today!
Jeff Bezos was born in 1964 in New Mexico and raised in Texas. When giving birth to him, his mother was just a 17-year-old high school student. His parents divorced after 17 months of marriage, then he was adopted by his stepfather Mike Bezos when he was four.
Bezos studied at Princeton University, majoring electrical engineering & computer science. After his graduation in 1987, he worked for Fitel to build a network for international trade. Later on, he stepped into the banking industry and worked as a product manager during 2 years till 1990. He then worked for D.E. Shaw & Co for 4 years and became its senior vice-president in 1994.
The Princeton University, where Bezos studied electrical engineering & computer science
In a trip from New York to Seattle, Bezos has come up with a business plan for an online bookstore. He left his job to launch his own company “Amazon” in his garage in July, 1994.
In the early days, Bezos always warned his investors (including his parents with $300,000 contribution) that the company would go bankrupt. However, Amazon maintained its growth and gradually overtook reputed book retailers like Borders or Barners & Noble.
During his career, Bezos has encountered a lot of scandals and difficult times.
- In 2000 - 2002, rapid investment into Amazon Web Services has led to its financial distress, causing the shutdown of many distribution centers and 14% employers laid off.
- In March, 2018, President Donald Trump accused Amazon of sales tax avoidance, anticompetitive business practices as well as the misuse of postal routes. These comments from the U.S President has reduced Amazon’s share price by 9% and took nearly $11 billion out of Bezos’ s wealth.
- In September, 2018, Amazon was one more time accused by a Senator that it didn’t pay its employees a living wage. Bezos then announced a wage increase in October 2 to get rid of negative comments around the company.
Donald Trump and his harsh criticism on Amazon
Those are just major rough times in the journey of Amazon and its owner. If one day, you feel disappointed about yourself and want to give up, think of Jeff Bezos and how he struggles to go through all of this.
Look on the bright side and you’ll see rainbows after the stormy day!
Are you satisfied with all the information we present, ranging from commonly asked facts, Jeff Bezos cars and houses to his brief biography? We believe that’s all one might ask about the richest man in the world. To more dazzling car collections of billionaires, showbiz stars, politicians and more, visit our category of Celebrity cars.
People also search for: Jeff bezos house, Jeff bezos house cars, jeff bezos cars list, Jeff bezos car collection, jeff bezos net worth house cars.
Cars of the richest people
- The car collection of Enoch Adeboye, the richest Nigerian pastor in the world
- Top 10 richest men in Africa and their cars
- Yakubu Aiyegbeni cars: is he among the richest African footballers?
- Folorunsho Alakija cars & the life of once richest black woman on Earth!