We have seen a lot of cars and know quite a bit about various automobiles in general. In fact, if you look through our website here at Naijauto.com, you will obviously see that we indeed have massive listings of cars for sale in Nigeria.
Still, we cannot but give much respect to the amazing craftsmanship and brilliance that was put into the making of Russian president Vladimir Putin’s Armored Aurus Senat Limousine car. That particular car is just spectacular and overall creatively mind-blowing.
Russian President Putin's Aurus Senat is among the most powerful beasts in the world
We were amazed by the two minutes short video that was recently released by the Central Scientific Research Automobile and Automotive Engines Institute (NAMI). The video was indeed short but it really captured and told the story of the actual processes that were involved in the making of Vladimir Putin’s Armored Aurus Senat Limousine car. It was really interesting to realize that the car was actually started off as pure drawings before it later became the bunker on wheels that we know of.
The making of Russian president Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Senat Limo started from hand drawings
The process of making the car went from plain hand drawings to computer-aided drawings which were later transformed to 3D printings and then to actual mechanical builds.
Russian president Vladimir Putin's Armored Aurus Senat Limo Computer-aided drawings
This car was first unveiled at the 4th inauguration ceremony for President Vladimir Putin and it definitely has an interesting look as it outwardly resembles a 2019 Rolls-Royce Phantom. This car actually replaced the president’s former Mercedes Benz S600 Guard Pullman car.
Some sweet features that we really need to mention are:
- The limo weighs about 6 tons but runs on Kevlar tires which means the car will keep going on occasions of punctures of if it gets shot. Yes, this is the same tires fitted in the US president’s Limo as well.
- This amazing Armored Aurus Senat Limo obviously comes in a bulletproof body but it will also keep the president and other occupants comfortably safe if it ever gets fully submerged in water. Isn’t that just one heck of a security vehicle?
This is how secured the Russian president Vladimir Putin is whenever he is commuting in this custom made Armored Aurus Senat Limousine car.
>>> Even with those features, Russian President Putin still complains about soft bunker on wheels, requests for brutal version
Watch the 2-minute video of the making as released by the Central Scientific Research Automobile and Automotive Engines Institute (NAMI) below:
Как создавался AURUS (How to create AURUS)
We can be sure that the president is always going to be rest-assured of his safety whenever he is in this Limo because all of the above features of this car simply points out that he is secured against the following threats:
- Possible head-on collision attacks (you can see in the 2-minute video where the engineers were testing head-on collision impacts and built-in counter safety mechanisms)
- Sporadic or targeted gunshot attacks
- Possible attack by setting up puncture materials on the road or even shooting at his vehicle’s tires
- Possible targeted or untargeted bomb attacks
- Any attempt to drown the president in water while inside the vehicle
>>> You can read more about Putin's car at: Russian president cars throughout history: Putin’s is still the best!
At this point, we can guess that you now clearly see why we respect the craftsmanship and efforts that were put together in the making of the Russian president’s Armored Aurus Senat Limousine vehicle.
Every detail on the limo was made with double care
But what about Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari’s car?
Well, we have a whole article published on that. You can check it out by navigating here: Have a look at President Buhari's official car.
Although we need to quickly chip in that the Nigerian president’s car is not that bad as you might think. As a matter of fact, you would be surprised when you click the link above and read that our article that covered the topic. Go see for yourself now!
>>> Found this post interesting? Check out our other fascinating car news, auto-launch, and automotive industry updates.