Cristiano Ronaldo shocked the world with an appalling 112-million-euro transfer that destined his move from Real Madrid to Juventus. After championing Europe with Manchester United and Real Madrid, the 5-time winner of Ballon d’Or’s got high hopes to bring glory to the club of Turin.
But wait! Before being able to do that, sure enough, Cristiano Ronaldo has to come up with ideas of how to deliver all of his supercars to the city first, which is definitely a bitter pill to bite.
Video: Cristiano Ronaldo's Car Collection ★ 2018
As one of the top sportsmen, Ronaldo can even augment his the income of £500,000-per-week 2016 Euro champion with money running into his pocket via advertisement, which allows him to get hold of a medley of supercars from top luxury auto brands such as Rolls-Royce, Mercedes-Benz, Range Rover, Porsche, Bugatti, Bentley etc.
To name all of Cristiano Ronaldo's cars is such an agony, and these ones below are, surely, not all of his cars that we can find out (We collect them from social media, so there may be more models in his garage that just haven’t been spotted yet).
1. Range Rover Sport SVR £100k (~ N47m)
2. Rolls-Royce Ghost £241k ~ N113m
3. Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 £345,328 ~ N162m
4. McLaren MP4-12C £168.5k ~ N79m
5. Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE 63S £105k ~ N49m
6. Porsche Carrera S £87,335 ~ N41m
7. Audi S8 £82k ~ N38.5m
8. Personalised CR7 Bugatti Chiron £2.5m ~ N1.2b
9. Chevrolet Camaro SS £35k ~ N16.4m
10. Bentley GT Speed £140k ~ N66m
11. Ferrari F12 £240k ~ N113m
12. Bugatti Veyron £1.7m ~ N798m
13. 2 Mercedes S65 AMG Coupe £180k ~ N84.4m/car