Apart from Naijauto being a huge fan of the Italian luxury auto brand, Ferrari – we can undoubtedly affirm that the automaker is one of the most recognized luxury car brands here in Nigeria and in the world at large.
The auto company was founded by Enzo Ferrari, an Italian entrepreneur and professional car racer in the year 1939. However, the first Ferrari was not built until the year 1940. Ferrari began to gain global recognition after the year 1947 when it officially launched its first-ever Ferrari-badged sports car. And ever since then, the company began to expand and become popular worldwide for its signature red colour paint, powerful engines, and exquisite designs.
You can never make a list of the world’s top luxury sports car brand without including Ferrari
Out of all the Ferrari sports cars that have been made over the years, we have found and shared below, a list of the top 16 most beautiful Ferrari and their top speeds!
1. Ferrari 166 Inter [1948 model]
The Ferrari 166 Inter was the 1948 model car that debuted as the automaker’s first-ever Grand Tourer (GT). It was simply an evolution of the company’s 166 S and 125 S racing cars of that time.
- Engine: 2.0L with 90 hp max output
- Top speed: 93mph (150kph)
This is the first-ever Ferrari sports car that was a Grand Tourer and street-worthy
2. Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa [1957 model]
The 250 Testa Rossa was a racing car that Ferrari introduced at the end of the racing season in the year 1957 as its response to a new rule back then. This rule enforced a 3.0-litres maximum engine displacement for any car participating in the “World Sports Car Championship”.
- Engine: 3.0L engine with a 300hp output
- Top speed: 168mph (270kph)
>>> Here's the most powerful production vehicle on earth, and it's a Ferrari! Official! The new Ferrari 812 GTS is the most powerful production convertible in the world
The 1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa had a 3.0L engine with a 300hp output and a 168mph (270kph) top speed
3. Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso [1962 model]
This 1962 Ferrari car model is sometimes called the “Lusso”, “GT/L”, or “GTL”. It was a remarkably designed luxury car that was almost never even intended to be used for car racing sports.
As beautiful and elegant as this Ferrari luxury sports car is, it surprisingly only took just 18 months to manufacture (1962 - 1964) and was the very last car model of the 250 GT generation of the Ferrari lineup.
- Engine: 3.0-Liters with a 240hp maximum output
- Top Speed: 150mph (240kph)
The 1962 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso was the last model of the 250 GT generations in Ferrari lineup
4. Ferrari 275 GTB4 [1966 model]
This was the first car in Ferrari’s series of V12-powered front-engine Grand Tourer vehicles with 2-seater coupe and the spider bodies.
- Engine: 3.3L engine that produces 300hp (220kW) output
- Top Speed: 166mph (268kph)
The 1966 Ferrari 275 GTB4 was the first in a series of road-worthy Ferrari cars with separate rear suspension and transaxle
5. Ferrari 330 P3 [1966 model]
This 1966 Ferrari sports car stood out among all the other race cars produced by the automaker that year which also comes with a V12 engine.
- Engine: 4.0-liter V12 engine that produces 420hp maximum output
- Top Speed: 193mph (310kph)
The Ferrari 330 P3 of the year 1966 really stood out among all other Ferrari sports car that year in the same series
6. Ferrari 365 GTB4 [1968 model]
This is the luxury car that is popularly known as the “Ferrari Daytona”. It is a beautiful 2-seater Grand Tourer that Ferrari produced between the year 1968 and 1973.
- Engine: 4.4-Liter V12 engine that outputs 352hp at maximum
- Top Speed: 174mph (280kph)
>>> Editor's pick for you: These 10 Porsches are among the most expensive Porsche cars ever sold!
The 1968 Ferrari 365 GTB4 is a beautiful luxury sports car popularly known as the “Ferrari Daytona”
7. Ferrari 512 BB [1976 model]
The 1976 Ferrari 512 BB was an original ground-breaking supercar with an astonishing and iconic design from the Italian automaker.
- Engine: 5.0-liter engine that outputs 360hp at maximum
- Top Speed: 188mph (302kph)
The 1976 Ferrari 512 BB sports car launched with an outstanding and iconic overall design
8. Ferrari F40 LM [1989 model]
The Ferrari F40 LM was a limited-production 1989 luxury sports car that Ferrari never intended for use as a race car, but its brilliant body design has an impressive rear and front wings that gave it aggressive aerodynamic qualities.
- Engine: 2.9-liter engine that produces 478hp at maximum
- Top Speed: 201mph (324kph)
The Ferrari F40 LM is a powerful 1989 limited-production sports car that had aggressive aerodynamic qualities
9. Ferrari 550 Maranello [1996 model]
The 1996 Ferrari 550 Maranello was a beautiful 2-seater Grand Tourer from the Italian automaker which featured a powerful V12 engine.
- Engine: 5.5-liter engine that outputs 478hp
- Top Speed: 199mph (320kph)
The 1996 Ferrari 550 Maranello marked the return to a layout of Rear-wheel-drive and front-engine in Ferrari 2-Seaters
10. Ferrari 458 Italia [2009 model]
This is the beautiful mid-engine Ferrari sports car that painted the Frankfurt Motor Show of the year 2009 totally “red”.
- Engine: 4.5-liter engine that outputs 562hp
- Top Speed: 202mph (325kph)
The Ferrari 458 Italia was first revealed at the Frankfurt Motor Show in the year 2009
>>> Ferrari takes its cars seriously, and with good reason. It even wanted to sue a buyer for a seemingly small reason. Ferrari threatens to sue the German fashion designer for placing his sneakers on top of ₦126m Ferrari car
11. Ferrari Laferrari [2013 model]
This is one of Ferrari’s revolutionary unofficial sports car model. It is mostly referred to as the “Ferrari F150” or “Ferrari LaFerrari”.
Funny enough, the name “LaFerrari” is Italian and literally translates to “The Ferrari” in English.
- Engine: 6.3-liter (12-cylinder) mid-engine that outputs 946hp at maximum
- Top Speed: 217mph (350kph)
The 2013 Ferrari LaFerrari is a limited-production Ferrari Hybrid Sportscar that has a revolutionary beautiful design
12. Ferrari FXX-K [2015 model]
The Ferrari FXX-K is one of the top high-performance hybrid sports cars of the year 2015. Ferrari made this limited-production car based on its popular road-worthy LaFerrari.
- Engine: 6.3-Liter naturally aspirated V12 engine that produces 1,036hp output
- Top Speed: 217mph (349kph)
The 2015 Ferrari FXX-K is one of the most beautiful high-performance Ferrari sports cars
13. Ferrari 488 GTB [2015 model]
The 2015 Ferrari 488 GTB is also one beautiful sports car from Ferrari that comes with a mid-engine.
- Engine: twin-turbocharged 3.9-litre V8 engine that outputs 660.5hp at maximum
- Top Speed: 205mph (330kph)
>>> His car wrapping skill will make you jaw-dropped: Meet Yianni - the guy who wraps KSI, Harry Styles, and other celebrities’ supercars
The 2015 Ferrari 488 GTB is another beautiful mid-engine Ferrari Sportscar
14. Ferrari 488 Spider [2016 model]
The 2016 Ferrari 488 Spider is the open-top 2-seater variant of the previous Ferrari 488 model.
- Engine: twin-turbocharged 3.9-litre V8 engine that outputs 661hp and achieves a zero to 62mph acceleration in just 3.0 seconds
- Top Speed: 203mph (325kph)
The 2016 Ferrari 488 Spider is an improved, open-top 2-seater variant of the 488 model
15. Ferrari GTC4LUSSO [2016 model]
This is the official successor of the popular Ferrari FF sports car model. The 2016 Ferrari GTC4Lusso is a 4-seater, three-door shooting brake Grand Tourer that comes with a powerful all-wheel-drive system.
- Engine: 6.3-litre front-mid mounted V12 engine that produces a 680hp maximum output
- Top Speed: 208mph (335kph)
The 2016 Ferrari GTC4Lusso is a 4-seater Grand Tourer successor of the popular Ferrari FF model
16. Ferrari 812 Superfast [2017 model]
The Ferrari 812 Superfast debuted at the Geneva Motor Show in the year 2017 as an astonishing rear-wheel-drive, front mid-engine Grand Tourer model. It is a successor of the popular F12berlinetta model.
- Engine: 6.5-liter (F140 GA) V12-engine that outputs 789hp at maximum
- Top Speed: 211mph (340kph)
The 2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast is a beautiful rear-wheel-drive, front mid-engine successor of the F12berlinetta
Are the above-listed Ferrari sports cars not just exceptionally beautiful individually?
>>> To read more fun articles about luxury cars and brands, Navigate to our -> Auto fun section now!