Car catches fire after child stuffed money into CD player

01/16/2020

Posted by: Jane Osuagwu

Share this post:
A child has caused a car to catch fire after playfully shoving money into its CD player.

A child in the UK has reportedly set a car on fire after playfully stuffing money into the vehicle's CD player.

Car-CD-player

The child stuffed some money into the CD player and the car caught fire

A call was made to emergency services and firefighters had to quickly come down to the scene to put the fire out.

Information gathered by Naijauto says the young child was one of the passengers conveyed in the vehicle which was plying Barrowby Road, Grantham on Monday when the incident happened.

>>> Meanwhile, Lagos kid was not lucky enough: Lagos police put out fire which killed 5-year-old boy, rescued unconscious UBER driver with passenger

fire-and-rescue-truck

The Fire and Rescue services were immediately called to put out the fire

Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue official on the incident:

Fire damage to CD player inside the car.

The crew removed CD player from the vehicle to open air.

The fire was caused by a child placing money inside the CD player.

Fortunate enough, no one was hurt as a result of the fire.

>>> See our news section for other car news updates and trends on Naijauto.com

Share this post:
Jane Osuagwu

Jane Osuagwu

Car prices

Jane Osuagwu is an automotive writer at Naijauto.com. She's a car enthusiast who loves creating educative and informative topics on cars, ranging from maintenance tips to updates on the latest trend in the auto industry in concise and friendly writing. 

Jane is also a blogger and loves reading, inspiring people and getting involved in personal development projects.

Tags:

Related Articles

See more
Covid 19