Emerick Aubameyang, the Gabon footballer who just joined Arsenal for £56 million during the winter transfer window, was caught showing off a luxurious collection of his supercars. The star not only sparkles in Gunners jersey but also shines in the street. He is caught staying in a top-notch hotel in London and in its car park was the display of his 4 luxurious cars which drew every passer-by’s attention.
It is estimated that the total 4 cars are worth somewhere near £810 thousand (N413 million) in which, the Lamborghini Aventador alone takes up £270 thousand. The rest three cars including the Range Rover, the Ferrari, and Porsche feature luxurious metallic gold paint.
The collection features the luxury created by metallic gold covering the Range Rover, the Ferrari, and Porsche
It is believed that the full collection of his supercars is much more valuable than that; however, this is just enough for others to dream of.
Aubameyang's metallic gold Range Rover Sport Mansory
The following are Aubameyang’s collection spotted in London:
- Range Rover Sport Mansory – £150,000
- Ferrari 812 Superfast – £250,000
- Lamborghini Aventador – £270,000
- Porsche Panamera Turbo Techart – £140,000
And his other supercars:
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 – £141,000
- Audi R8 2013 – £128,000
- Ferrari 458 Italia – £200,000
- Porsche Cayenne Techart Magnum – £60,000
- Volkswagen Beetle Cabriolet – £22,000
- Porsche Panamera Mansory C One – £113,000
- Ferrari 488 Spider – £205,000
- Aston Martin DB9 Volante 2 – £140,000
- Audi R8 V10 Plus – £128,000
Seeing their player savoring his life alongside his opulent possession, Arsenal fans must be excited to wait for their prince to shine on the pitch just like what he does on the streets.
>>> See more amazing car collection of world-famous football players: