Let’s check our following list of outstanding features of the all-new Mercedes Benz A-Class 2019:
1. An all-new multimedia system dubbed MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience):
- Learning ability supported by artificial intelligence and capable to be personalized
- Comprehensive touch activated by touch control buttons on the steering wheel and touchpad (optional) on the center console and touchscreen on the dashboard.
- An emotional connection between passengers, driver and vehicle
- Smart voice control using the optional keyword “Hey Mercedes” that offers natural language comprehension and activation
- Refresh Mercedes me offers
- Navigation display equipped with optional augmented reality technology
An all-new multimedia system dubbed MBUX (Mercedes-Benz User Experience)
All-new Mercedes A-Class 2019 revealed – see why it's the poshest small car ever!
2. Smart drive
- The Mercedes Benz A-Class 2019 comes with a semi-autonomous drive in certain driving conditions.
- It is armed with the highest standard of safety features in its segment with extended driving support system including functions of S-Class (optional equipment, FAP 4.5).
- Active Steering Assist and Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC now help the driver a lot with more convenience in maintaining a safe steering and distance and the speed of the car now can be adjusted automatically at road junctions, on roundabouts and on bends.
- The dashboard is also decorated with some intelligent systems such as intuitively understandable Active Lane Change Support and Active Emergency Stop Support.
- PRE-SAFE® PLUS can identify impending rear collisions. If the risk of crashes persists, it can also use safe braking when not moving, so minimizing the injury’s risk by decreasing frontal shocks led by the rear impact.
The car comes with a semi-autonomous drive in certain driving conditions
3. New lineup of powerful engine
- The Mercedes Benz A-Class 2019 is powered by a new petrol 1.4 L 4-cylinder motor M 282 which is capable of cranking out 250 Nm of torque and 161 hp, comes along with innovations and cylinder shutoff (originally connected to 7G-DCT) including new 7G-DCT dual clutch transmission, Eco-Tough coating and NANOSLIDE®, petrol particulate filter and the cylinder head's the delta shape.
- It is also equipped with a new petrol 4-cylinder 2.0 L engine M260 which can produce up to 221 hp and 350 Nm of torque, consists of CAMTRONIC (intake camshaft adjustment) and CONICSHAPE® (the cylinder walls' honing).
It is also equipped with a new petrol 4-cylinder 2.0 L engine M260 which can produce up to 221 hp and 350 Nm of torque
4. More riding comfort and driving pleasure
- The wheelbase is longer for 30 mm and the front track is wider for 14 mm. The suspension system is also developed with the MacPherso suspension at the front, along with multi-link rear suspension and aluminum transverse control arms.
- The car runs with 4-speed automatic transmission and stronger engine versions installed with 4-link rear suspension.
- It also has an option for active damping adjustment having electronic control combined with the standard dynamic select (4-wheel drive mode).
- An option for sporty or comfortable damping features is also available.
- For the all-wheel drive, the 4-Matic is also improved with the controlled multiple electro-mechanically clutches.
The wheelbase is longer for 30 mm and the front track is wider for 14 mm
An option for sporty or comfortable damping features is also available
5. More luxurious and more modern
- The pioneering style of the panel and the non-cowl cockpit bring an exclusive architecture.
- Two screens measure up to 10.25 inches mixed under the common glass wrap (exclude the basic version with two 7-inch screens) to create an absolutely free Widescreen cockpit.
- 64 colors are available for ambient lighting and an available option for illuminated air vents in the turbine.
- Also massage function for the front seats, a Multicontour Seat package incl., seat climate control and seat heating are also offered.
The pioneering style of the panel and the non-cowl cockpit bring an exclusive architecture
Two screens measure up to 10.25 inches mixed under the common glass wrap
6. Completely grown up
- Shoulder room, elbow room and headroom are also widened for +9/+22 mm front/rear, +35/+36 mm and +7/+8 mm, respectively. The rear also offers an easier entry.
- Mercedes Benz A-Class 2019 is added 29 L to the 370 L boot with more usable features. Thanks to decreasing 10% of the pillar claddings, the all-round visibility also comes better than its predecessor.
>>> Click here to catch more newest and coolest car concepts worldwide