You may have been familiar with the name Bugatti Chiron but I’m pretty sure you’re new to Bugatti Divo, right? However, the two has a close-knit connection.
Bugatti has announced its plan to reveal a limited edition of the current Bugatti Chiron at this year’s Pebble Beach Concours.
Before the model becomes a hot potato that every talk will be spinning around,
let’s check out 7 cool facts about the Bugatti Divo below:
- The pristine goal of the car brand is to cut off weight of the Bugatti Chiron.With its lighter weight, the car looks swifter while the downforce also improves. As a result, the driver has a better handling over the car.
- Significant redesigns applied leads to improved driving dynamics.
- The name Bugatti Dive takes its roots from Albert Divo, the two-time winner of the Targa Florio Mountain race in a Bugatti.
- Divo is a reminiscence of Bugatti’s coachbuilding tradition.
- There will be only 40 Bugatti divos to be released.
- In Europe, the Bugatti Divo’s price including taxes is €5m (~N2b).
- Bugatti planned to reveal the Divo today, 24 August in California, USA where the Quail- Amotorsports Gathering is taking place.
Video: Bugatti Divo (2019) Taillight
>>> You may also like to read:
>>> Catch up with latest auto news in Nigeria and all around the world on Naijauto.com