If you love Japanese SUV cars, then you would also love Toyota's luxury vehicle division, Lexus. The Lexus luxury brand is known to be among the highest sellers of high-end cars worldwide. One of its models in their premium lineup is the Lexus RX 330.
This is definitely a model to be on the lookout for if you are seeking for a premium car to define your status. This mid-sized luxury SUV comes with desirable features, advanced automotive technologies, better performance and cutting-edge designs that convey an elevated class.
1. Picture of Lexus RX 330
Do you know Lexus RX 330 is the second gen of Lexus RX, placed between RX 300 and RX 350? Have you ever spotted a RX 330 on road, not mistaking it for its brothers?
You start to doubt your memory and evaluation, right? That's why we have here the exact picture and video of Lexus RX 330 so that you can be sure you are looking for the right car!
Now, allow the impressive pictures of the Lexus RX 330 to convince you that it's a luxury SUV worth having in your garage. This model already has a clear message: Luxurious, expensive, stylish and comfortable. So, if you are thinking of Japanese luxury, then think about the Lexus RX 330.
Though produced over 10 years ago, RX 330 design seems never outdated
The Lexus RX 330 comes in different painting colors, with 10 exterior colors and 3 interior colors in total. To be specific, the inner deco can be painted Black, Light Gray or Ivory while the outside can be coated in Pearl (Bamboo or Black Forest tone), Black Onyx, Crystal White, Mica (Flint or Neptune Blue), Metallic (Breakwater Blue, Millennium Silver, Savannah or Thunder Cloud).
2006 Lexus RX 330-the definition of luxury in SUV
2. Price of Lexus RX 330 in Nigeria
Guess you are asking, what is the price of Lexus RX 330 in Nigeria? We'll be providing you the various price list of the Lexus RX 330 ranging from the brand new to tokunbo used to the Nigerian used version of the Lexus RX 330. Let us check them out as compiled in a tabular form below.
2.1. Brand new Lexus RX 330 price in Nigeria
As stated before, the Lexus RX 330 is a premium car with classy features. So, it's not surprising to see that its brand new version is pricey. However, because RX 330 was only produced from 2003 to 2006, the chance you can find a brand new unit is probably minimal.
At the time the last RX 330 model was released, its suggested price tag for its standard version is ₦14 million, excluding importation tax, delivery fees or clearance cost, etc.
The interior of this pre-owned Lexus RX 330 looks brand new
>>> If you aim "luxury", don't forget to scroll back and see Comprehensive lists of Mercedes Benz prices in Nigeria!
2.2. Price of Tokunbo Lexus RX 330 in Nigeria
Also known as foreign used, the Lexus also have a used market for its model. If your budget isn't big to get you the brand new Lexus RX 330, you can equally check out the cost of Lexus RX 330 in Nigeria under this category. Again, the popular model,2005 Lexus RX 330 price in Nigeria has also been included on the list. Check it out.
|Foreign used Lexus RX 330 price in Nigeria|
|Model||Price in Nigerian naira|
|Tokunbo Lexus RX 330 2002||₦1.5 million – ₦2.3 million|
|Tokunbo Lexus RX 330 2003||₦1.8 million – ₦4 million|
|Tokunbo Lexus RX 330 2004||₦2.1 million – ₦4.5 million|
|Tokunbo Lexus RX 330 2005||₦2.3 million – ₦5 million|
|Tokunbo Lexus RX 330 2006||₦3 million – ₦4.9 million|
|Tokunbo Lexus RX 330 2007||₦3.3 million – ₦4.5 million|
|Tokunbo Lexus RX 330 2008||₦ 3.6 million – ₦4.8 million|
|Tokunbo Lexus RX 330 2009||₦3.7million – ₦3.8 million|
|Tokunbo Lexus RX 330 2010||₦3.5 million – ₦4.6 million|
|Tokunbo Lexus RX 330 2011||₦4.5 million – ₦7.5 million|
|Tokunbo Lexus RX 330 2012||₦5.3 million – ₦8.5 million|
|Tokunbo Lexus RX 330 2013||₦7.2 million – ₦10 million|
|Tokunbo Lexus RX 330 2014||₦8.5 million – ₦12 million|
|Tokunbo Lexus RX 330 2015||₦10 million – ₦13.5 million|
|Tokunbo Lexus RX 330 2016||₦11.5 million – ₦15 million|
|Tokunbo Lexus RX 330 2017||₦13 million – ₦17 million|
>>> You can buy an affordable tokunbo Lexus RX 330 from Cotonou if you learn this Cotonou cars buying guide: buying steps & prices
2.3. Nigerian used Lexus RX 330 price in Nigeria
If you are not up for the foreign used model from this Lexus lineup, then you might try considering the Nigerian used Lexus RX 330. As cheap as ₦1.2 million, it's more affordable and still in the luxury class.
|Locally used Lexus RX 330 price in Nigeria|
|Nigerian used Lexus RX 330 2002||₦1.2 million – ₦1.5 million|
|Nigerian used Lexus RX 330 2003||₦1.4 million – ₦1.7 million|
|Nigerian used Lexus RX 330 2004||₦ 1.8 million – ₦2.1 million|
|Nigerian used Lexus RX 330 2005||₦ 1.8 million – ₦2.5million|
|Nigerian used Lexus RX 330 2006||₦1.9 million – ₦2.5 million|
|Nigerian used Lexus RX 330 2007||₦2.1 million – ₦2.6 million|
|Nigerian used Lexus RX 330 2008||₦2.2 million – ₦2.7 million|
|Nigerian used Lexus RX 330 2009||₦2.6 million – ₦3.5 million|
|Nigerian used Lexus RX 330 2010||₦2.9 million – ₦5.5 million|
|Nigerian used Lexus RX 330 2011||₦4 million – ₦6.5 million|
|Nigerian used Lexus RX 330 2012||₦5.5 million – ₦7.6 million|
|Nigerian used Lexus RX 330 2013||₦7 million – ₦9 million|
|Nigerian used Lexus RX 330 2014||₦8.5 million – ₦10 million|
|Nigerian used Lexus RX 330 2015||₦9 million – ₦11.5 million|
|Nigerian used Lexus RX 330 2016||₦10 million – ₦13 million|
|Nigerian used Lexus RX 330 2017||₦11 million – ₦15 million|
>>> The successor of Lexus RX 330 is Lexus RX 350, check how it's upgraded! Lexus RX 350 price in Nigeria & Lexus dealerships across Lagos
3. History of the Lexus RX through generations
Built as a mid-sized luxury crossover SUV, the Lexus RX 330 shares the same body style as the Toyota Highlander/Kluger. It has been on sale since 1998 by Toyota's luxury subdivision, Lexus. The Lexus RX was first rolled out as the Toyota Harrier in Japan's local market in late 1977. Till date, the Lexus RX has gone through four generations.
- The first generation of the Lexus RX 300 which was powered by a 3.0L V6 engine began production in 1998-2003. It started selling in 1998 too. This model came in a unibody chassis with design features like door-mounted side mirrors, rear light covers, and translucent front.
The vision of RX designer has been proved over time
- For its second generation, Lexus had two models, which are the RX 300 model running on a 3.0l V6 engine and the RX 330 model fitted with a 3.3l V6 engine. Both models started selling in 2003 and were replaced by another powerful variant, the RX 350 model in 2006 who came with a 3.5 l V6 engine.
- In 2005, Lexus produced a hybrid version of the second generation model, powered by a gasoline-electric engine. It was badged RX 400h in auto markets outside Japan and branded Harrier Hybrid in the Japanese market.
- In January 2005, the Thundercloud Edition of the Lexus RX 330 was rolled out for the US auto market. It came with features such as Thundercloud badges, chrome horizontal-slatted grille, carpet floor mats, two exterior colors, etc. This edition, however, was produced in limited quantities of 6,500 units. The Lexus RX luxury SUV was an early bird in the luxury crossover market and had gone ahead to become an inspiration to similar competitors.
- Production for the third generation of the RX model started in 2004. Standard features like Hill Assist Control (HAC), Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), and active headrests were fitted into it. The 2007 model got a refresh, which got the 3.3l V6 engine replaced with a 3.5 l V6 engine.
- The fourth generation started rolling out models from 2015 to present. The Lexus luxury brand has been able to amass 2.1 million of the RX models globally. You might like to check out the Lexus dealerships across Lagos as well.
4. Lexus RX 330 fuel efficiency & other facts
To save your time reading, we have summarized here brief facts about Lexus RX 330, covering its fuel consumption rate, engine performance, and many other interesting statistics.
- Lexus RX 330 fuel efficiency is 16-19 mpg in the city and 22-25 mpg on the highway, depending on production year. Its fuel tank capacity is 19.2 gallon.
- A RX 330 can reach 180 km/h at max with its V6 engine mated to a 5-speed automatic transmission.
- Lexus RX 330 is the best seller among Lexus RX 300, 330 and 350 in US sales figures.
The US sales of Lexus RX rose dramatically after the launch of RX 330
- The Lexus RX 330 was widely recognized for its powerful overtaking ability. This can rev up from 0 to 100 km/h in exactly 8.4 seconds.
- This car model was born to compete directly with Honda MDX, Volvo XC90, and Volkswagen Touareg. It also targets buyers of luxury models like BMW 3 Series Touring, Audi A4 Avant and Mercedes-Benz C-Class wagon.
- The estimated annual maintenance cost of a Lexus RX 330 is $492 (~₦178,500)
Lexus RX and Acura MDX is still in close competition till now
>>> Why people're often between minds for Lexus RX and Acura MDX? You can find answers by checking Price of Acura MDX in Nigeria & where to buy cheap cars!
The Lexus RX 330 is a true definition of comfort, convenience, efficient performance, and stylish design, like exactly the spirit of high-end cars of Japan. It’s the SUV for those who know how to display their class. And Naijauto is right beside you to provide you with various listings of affordable car models on our cars for sale section. You are only a click away from checking out the current price of Lexus RX 330 in Nigeria to make your selections. You can update newest information about any price of car in HERE
People also search for: Lexus 330 price in Nigeria, Lexus rx 330 tokunbo price in Nigeria, how much is lexus 330 in nigeria, price of lexus 330 in nigeria, lexus price, lexus rx330 nigeria price, price for lexus 330, used lexus rx 330 price in nigeria.