The slanting “H” at the front of a car is one of the most trusted logos when it comes to automobiles in Nigeria. The Honda brand is known for its reliability, efficiency and low cost of maintenance. Since the incorporation of the Honda Manufacturing (Nig.) Ltd in 1979, the brand has thrived. It is virtually impossible to visit an auto dealer without coming across Honda products.
In this article, we will get you a list of top reliable Honda mechanics in Nigeria along with some tips to take care of this brand's products.
1. What is the regular maintenance schedule for Honda cars?
By and large, Honda cars provide an enjoyable ride—but they are machines and will definitely require being revamped from time to time. Apart from the regular maintenance schedule, daily use of your car takes a heavy toll on its body and engine. In this article, we put together some of the best Honda auto mechanic shops in Nigeria as recommended by Naijauto.com.
However, before we get to the list, here are some tips on how to good care of your car:
- Change your oil as regularly as your manual or mechanic suggests.
- Replace the engine oil filter and inspect front and rear brakes every 7,500 miles.
- Replace brake fluid, engine coolant, and inspect drive belts regularly.
- Inspect the air cleaner element regularly, and replace it when necessary.
Honda cars are much favored in Nigeria, leading to the popularity of its mechanics
2. Best Honda car mechanics in Nigeria
Honda auto dealers and distributors can be found in many cities across the country. The models sold in Nigeria are designed for our terrain, making the sourcing of original spare parts easy, as well as locating maintenance shops.
2.1. Autobrite Automotive Solutions Ltd
This auto repair company located in the country’s capital was established for the sole purpose of solving all automotive mechanical problems including panel beating and accident repair, engine servicing and repair, and automatic diagnostics. The Autobrite team consists of experts with a good work ethic. They identify the problem and fix it. No extra charges or dishonest billing!
- Address: Autobrite Automotive Solutions Ltd, Beside Grand Towers Hotel Plot 1139 Cadastral Zone B07, Next to Katampe Hill, Kaampe District, 90001 Abuja.
- Telephone: 081-22711058; 081-62907680.
- Website: www.autobriteautomotive.wordpress.com
2.2. AutoCare 247
AutoCare 247 is an auto workstation and a subsidiary of Affordable Cars Nigeria. If you purchase a Honda car for the company, there’s a full warranty for after-sale services. This warranty covers both repairs and maintenance that will definitely keep the performance of your car optimal. Honda cars (new or used) bought from a different dealer can also be brought here for repairs.
- Address: 76 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos-State
- Telephone: +234-1-6323252, +234-817-460-0564
- Website: www.affordablecarsng.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
>>> More tips for Honda car owners:
- What are common problems of Honda CVT transmission cars?
- Honda spare parts in Nigeria, where to buy & prices
- Honda car faults that Nigerian owners face frequently
2.3. Lekki Auto Service Nigeria
A mechanic workshop with state-of-the-art equipment, Lekki Auto Service (LAS) guarantees that your Honda car maintains optimal performance. LAS deploys the use of computerized systems to check your car for any faults and have professionals attend to any issues it may have. Their services include General Repairs & Auto Sales, Air Conditioning Servicing & Repair, Electronic Tune-Up, Electrical Repairs, Brake Services, and Computer Diagnostics, among others.
- Address: Lekki - Epe Expressway, Lakowe, Ibeju - Lekki Local Government Area, Lagos, Nigeria
- Telephone: 08089905119, 08067816858, 08112233663
- Website: http://www.lekkiautoservices.com/
- Email: info@LekkiAutoServices.com
Overview of Lekki Auto Service Nigeria
2.4. Automedics Limited
Automdedics is an automotive mechatronics company that does more than engine tune-up, AC repairs, and general car maintenance. Their services include training, fleet management, spare part trading/sales, and car inspection. They are headquartered at Ilupeju (Lagos) and have stations in other areas in Lagos, and Abeokuta, Abuja, Ibadan, Osogbo, and Port Harcourt.
- Address (Head office): Opposite NNPC Filling Station, off Ilupeju Bye Pass, Agege Motor Road, Ilupeju, Lagos
- Telephone: 08095718075
- Website: www.automedicsafrica.com/automedics
- Email: email@example.com
2.5. Autoprobe Services Limited
If you drive one of these sophisticated Honda cars, you might worry about how to get expert technicians to look at your vehicle when you live in the countryside. In Akure, Ondo’s capital city, there’s absolutely no need to worry about getting only the right fingers poking into your car’s bonnet. Autoprobe Services has a group of auto mechanics who are specialists in various automobile brands. Here you can take your car for a diagnosis, routine maintenance, repairs, and wheel balancing.
- Address: Behind Living Faith Church AKA Winners’ chapel, Ondo Road, Akure, Ondo state
- Telephone: +234 906 306 7292, +234 908 000 2886
- Website: www.autoprobe.com.ng
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
2.6. Body Solutions Garage
Body Solutions Garage is a modern automobile center based in Maitama, Abuja. The company offers repairs and replacements, routine service, wheel balancing and alignment, diagnostics, panel beating and spraying, and upgrades. You can book an appointment on their website or reach them through the phone.
- Address: Plot 1987 Cadastral Zone B7, after Aso Radio, Glo Hill Bus Stop, Maitama, Abuja
- Telephone: (09) 292 1759, 0702 501 1000
- Website: www.bodysolutionsgarage.com
- Email: Carcare@bodysolutionsgarage.com
2.7. CarMax Autocare Center
An automobile care center launched in 2012, CarMax raised the bar for modern auto mechanic centers by using precision tools, and ideal components and lubricants for any vehicle they work on. The company offers great customer support by educating clients on the proper maintenance of their vehicles. They present a unique perspective about car maintenance, as they are not only interested in fixing automobiles, but also in making sure you don’t visit more often with serious problems. CarMax mechanics work on other popular brands including BMW, Mercedes Benz, Audi, Volkswagen, Alfa Romeo, and Ford.
- Address: Plot A2, Billings Way, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- Telephone: 08033589049, 07031248347
- Website: www.carmaxng.com
2.8. Auto Planet Galleria
You know all those pimped rides they show off on TV? Who says you can’t have your car have a transformation like that? Auto Planet Galleria provides all-inclusive automobile maintenance, including refurbishing. Here, not only the engine will be optimized to full health, but it could also receive a general upgrade and an entirely different look.
- Address: 54, Olu Obasanjo Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers Nigeria
- Contact: 0809 495 5279, 0812 996 9447
- Website: www.autoplanetnigeria.com.ng
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2.9. Ednutalo Automotive Services
A registered automotive maintenance company in Nigeria, Ednutalo was founded for the purpose of providing Automotive Mechatronics and allied services. They set the pace for modern mechanic workshops by deploying cutting-edge technologies in the diagnosis and repair of automobiles. One of their strong suits is that they have the experience and human resources to handle vehicles across different brands.
- Address: Oando Service Station, Agodi, Ibadan, Nigeria
- Telephone: 08098738876, (02) 2918502
- Website: www.ednutalo.com
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
>>> In case you want some changes: Best Japanese used cars & how to buy them online
2.10. Tritan Autoworks
Tritan Autoworks is a very popular auto workshop located at the center of the Lagos metropolis. Tritan specializes in car servicing, car repair, car inspection, and lube works. Although their services may be a little pricey, their professionalism speaks for itself.
- Address: 5, Ikorodu Road, Maryland, Lagos Nigeria
- Telephone: 08096385216, 014549974
- Website: www.tritanautoworks.com
- Email: email@example.com
It is not advised to have any random mechanic work on your vehicle. Cars come with different engine configurations and specifications—this is why there are brand specialists. It is recommended that you have a personal mechanic or subscribe to a reputable auto shop with modern equipment and practices. This will help you keep your car in good shape longer while also giving you an expected budget for your car’s maintenance.