Mercedes-Benz products sure do not come cheap. This implies as a Mercedes-Benz owner, you would want to care for it as much as you could do. We felt here on Naijauto that you would need some cleaning tips for Mercedes-Benz that would benefit both you and your car. These would apply to the exterior as well as the cabin.
1. Mercedes-Benz car cleaning tips
See below the essential cleaning tips for your beloved Mercedes-Benz!
- Make sure you use designed shampoo such as Mercedes-Benz Shampoo to wash the exterior. Use water to mix the shampoo before use. The best time to wash is when the weather is cool or under a shaded area.
- Before you apply polish, make use of Mercedes-Benz Paint Cleaner to eliminate stains or surface oxidation that fail to come off after you apply the shampoo.
Visit any trusted auto store and get designated cleaning products for Mercedes-Benz
- Mercedes-Benz Paint Care is the best available polish you can make use of. This polish will easily help in removing surface and give your Mercedes a flawless appearance.
- When you are working on the wheels, you should make use of Lifestyle Collection Wheel Care for Mercedes-Benz. This will make your wheels look like you just bought them.
- For interior cleanings such as the trim and upholstery, get your hands on the Mercedes-Benz Interior Care, which is very effective at removing contaminants and also restoring the surface to the first look.
- Mercedes-Benz Leather Care is the best cleaner to use if your own car comes with leather seat. Through cleansing and conditioning, it would give your leather the perfect treatment it really needs.
>>> Have you ever encountered this trouble? All you need to know about ESP light and resetting it in Mercedes Benz
Video: How I super clean my Mercedes! ( Cleanest Mercedes in the country )
2. Final take
Aside from the general cleaning of the interior and exterior parts of your Mercedes-Benz, you also need to pay attention to the scheduled maintenance timetable as recommended by the automaker. Effectively keeping up with the maintenance routine and cleaning your car are two suitable treatments for an exciting experience of owning a Mercedes-Benz.
>>> Feel free to check out more maintenance tips on Naijauto.com!