As a rule, your buying decision becomes painful when considering between two vehicles which both are cool in their own ways. This is the case with those who are considering the Lexus RX 330 and RX 350. By this article, we at Naijauto.com aim to provide you with a fair comparison of RX 330 vs RX 350, hoping that it will be helpful for you to reach the right choice. Let's find out.
Lexus RX 330 vs Lexus RX 350: Your choice?
1. Lexus RX 330
Nigerian SUV lovers have always had a great fondness for the Lexus RX 330. First introduced in 1999, and immediately the SUV helped Lexus occupy the leading positions locally. With new players entering the market, it’s time for the Japanese luxury brand to work on an upgraded RX 330.
2005 Lexus RX330 review
>>> Read also: 2005 Lexus RX330 Review
1.1. Lexus RX 330 advantages
Nigerian SUV lovers have always had a great fondness for the Lexus RX 330
- Impressive appearance.
- The headlamps are automatically rotated when turning to give the driver a more commanding view of the road.
- Attractive and luxurious cabin with high-quality upholstery and a wide range of functions in the controls, bringing maximum trip comfort.
- Generous trunk space
- Soft suspension system
- Admirable cross-country pass ability
1.2. Lexus RX 330 disadvantages
- Failure of oxygen sensors and catalysts
- Performance of the 5-speed automatic gearbox is not very smooth when you push the gas pedal after free-wheeling.
- The rear wheel bearings can fail anytime and cause an annoying noise
- Both traditional pneumatic and spring suspensions with adjustable ride height are not suitable for off-roading.
- Bad smell and white flakes are sourced from the A/C, the corrosive evaporator to be exact.
- Weak main light
- High-cost spare parts
The headlamps are automatically rotated when turning to give the driver a more commanding view of the road
>>> Click here to look through our list of Lexus RX 330 for sale on Naijauto.com
2. Lexus RX 350
Many Lexus RX 350 owners give positive feedback on its great heat and sound insulation. To illustrate, most say that they do not need to raise voice to be heard by occupants while driving at high speed. This is thanks to a laminated windshield.
2016 Lexus RX 350 - First Drive Review
2.1. Lexus RX 350 advantages
- Good noise and heat insulation
- Excellent dynamics
- Nice suspension system
- Good fuel efficiency
- Comfortable front seats
Many Lexus RX 350 owners like its great heat and sound insulation
2.2. Lexus RX 350 disadvantages
- Inferior quality of the body and paintwork
- Not good transmission’s performance
- Power reserve
- Poor quality on-board computer
As point of fact, customer preferences are always Lexus’ top priority. The new crossover, as a result, has conquered many car SUV addicts’ heart all over the world.
If fuel economy is of great concern to you, the Lexus RX 350 will be the best choice
If fuel economy is of great concern to you, the Lexus RX 350 will be the best choice, both for city driving and road trips. The only thing you should bear in mind is that this is a luxury vehicle, so appropriate car care and respect is required.
>>> Suggested posts: