Comfort and speed matter a lot, but everyone deserves to be entertained while they drive. We've listed 5 cars that have the best infotainment systems for your reference!
Before now, the infotainment systems in cars didn’t make any statement, they were just regular radios and sometimes even get ignored. Thanks to the consistent improvements in cars, we now have something entertaining to look out for on the dashboard. These days, there’s a fancy flat screen, Apple and Android buttons, and it just feels like you have your smartphone features right in your car.
While we worry about torque, horsepower, fuel economy and all the other technical stuff that matter in a car, we now have to worry about how much the infotainment system can entertain us. These are top 5 cars with the best infotainment systems compiled by Naijauto.com:
1. Volkswagen Jetta 2019
The available screen displays your information digitally in high resolution. You can customize what’s displayed, from estimated fuel economy to speed, travel time, route guidance, elevation, and assistance systems. The Jetta can store up to four driver profiles, storing your personalization preferences for a wide variety of different settings and systems. Along with the classy cloth upholstery and heated front seats, the Jetta comes equipped with amazing features listed down below:
- BeatsAudio (The Jetta is the first Volkswagen in the U.S. ever to offer this feature)
- A 6.5-inch touchscreen for infotainment that’s Apple- and Android-compatible
- Volkswagen’s Car-Net App Connect
- MirrorLink for seamless smartphone integration
- A four-speaker audio system
- One USB port
- A Bluetooth connectivity
>>> See these Volkswagen facts: "People's Car" was founded by Adolf Hitler & other astounding facts about Volkswagen
The compact sedan is comfortable, roomy, well-designed, and a good value
Higher trims of Volkswagen Jetta 2019 come with:
- 8-inch color touchscreen with navigation
- Sirius XM with a three-month trial subscription
- Volkswagen Car-Net Security and Service - includes remote vehicle access, accident assistance with automatic crash notification,
- A "family guardian" with speed and boundary alert is available with a 6-month trial subscription
Price of 2019 Volkswagen Jetta: $18,545 - $26,945, equivalent to N6.7 million - N9.8 million.
2. Subaru Legacy 2018
The 5-door 2018 Subaru Legacy sedan is all you’ve ever wanted. Its cabin welcomes you with a 2.0i Limited interior shown in Ivory Leather:
- Available STARLINK 8.0-inch Multimedia Navigation
- Center console-mounted USB/Aux jacks and standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- Four-speaker audio system with AM/FM and Bluetooth connectivity
- A CD player
- A six-speaker audio system
- Near-field communication for easy smartphone connectivity,
- Standard rear-vision camera
- Higher trims also have a Harman Kardon 12-speaker audio system and expanded Starlink apps.
Price of 2018 Subaru Legacy: $18,595 - $31,995, translating to N6.7 million - N11.6 million.
>>> Can't afford much but want something classy? Here you are: 8 cheap cars that will make you look rich
The new noise-reduction measures provide a quieter, more refined ride
3. Genesis G80 2018
You can’t help but notice the outstanding details, like copper accents and dark chrome sport trim on the front grille of the 2018 Genesis G80. The interior features:
- Standard 8-inch color touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- 17-speaker Lexicon surround-sound system
The upgraded G80 screen is:
- 9.2 inches
- 17-speaker Quantum Logic Surround Sound System
- Lexicon 7.1 Discrete Audio System
- Clari-Fi Music Restoration Technology included in the Genesis G80 Sport
Price of Genesis G80 2018: $41,750 - $59,500, which means N15.1 million - N21.5 million.
The lights, which are full LED, are designed with dark tints and stylish details
>>> There's more to look out for than infotainment: All-electric Genesis Essentia premieres with glamorous design and high tech
4. Volvo S90 2018
The five first-class seats look very tasteful and luxurious, they’re renowned for their comfort. Both front and rear seat passengers can benefit from heated seats.
Below are standard features in the infotainment system of Volvo S90 2018:
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- A six-month trial subscription to Sensus Connect with its selection of in-car apps
- A four-year complimentary subscription to Volvo On Call, which allows for remote vehicle access, roadside assistance, and vehicle tracking from your smartphone
- A 10-speaker audio system with 224 watts
- Optional Bowers & and Wilkins premium sound system
- 19 speakers and 1400 watts available across the lineup, and on the base trim
- Harman Kardon Premium Sound
Price of Volvo S90 2018: $48,100 - $58,600, converted to N17.4 million - N21.1 million.
Thanks to an abundance of natural light, the cabin of the S90 feels bright and spacious
>>> Do you love hatchbacks? 10 best hatchback cars for family in 2019
5. Dodge Charger 2018
Right from the driver seat to the rear seat, the Dodge Charger 2018 was designed to provide the perfect high-performance comfort and road-ready confidence with 104.7 cubic feet of passenger space and 707 horsepower:
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- Class-Exclusive 7-inch customizable Driver Information Digital Cluster Display
- Six-speaker audio system
- 10-speaker Beats Audio system and 19-speaker GreenEdge Harman Kardon audio system are optional on higher trim levels.
Upgraded versions of the Uconnect system include:
- 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Bluetooth with voice commands
Price of Dodge Charger 2018: $28,995 - $67,995, or N10.5 million - N24.6 million.
The available SiriusXM Guardian that includes Roadside Assistance, Remote Vehicle Start, and more
All these top cars look great with the best infotainment systems, but the 2018 Genesis G80, in our opinion, is all shades of beauty! It’s way too classy to be ignored, and combining all that sound with superb comfort is just what anyone will need for a long ride.
>>> Latest auto news is updated daily on Naijauto.com, Check out!