17. Apart from 600 and 300 series with the only option of the automatic gearbox, all Mercedes-Benz models come standard with options for automatic or 4-speed manual gearbox.
18. Speaking of chromium trim, before plating, it is given and 2 coats of copper and 1 coat of nickel.
Speaking of chromium trim, before plating, it is given 1 coat of nickel and 2 of copper
19. Even the smallest Mercedes-Benz provides more space than any large sedan you can find.
20. You experience a ride with fresh air in any Mercedes-Benz sedans thanks to a ventilation system the carmaker builds to flow clean air into the interior and get rid of stale air via pipes at the cabin’s rear.
21. To arrange seats in each model, the carmaker has its own consultation from famed orthopedic physicians to make sure their seats offer the highest comfort.
To arrange seats in each model, the carmaker has its own consultation from famed orthopaedic physicians
22. The suspension motions are tuned partly thanks to the seat springs which helps let down jiggling movements making muscle fatigue.
23. You are offered an optional automatic transmission named Daimler-Benz which has 4 forward speeds. You can control it like an automatic shift or a manual with hydraulic coupling principle. Fuel economy is quite the same as manual transmissions.
24. The power steering in Mercedes-Benz models has a servo-booster which boosts steering assistance progressively. The front wheels are always under your control.
25. No annual changes needed for the Mercedes-Benz body styling, the brand has been trying to introduce their timeless body design styling.